[CLUE-Talk] dial-up ISP?

thag at frii.com thag at frii.com
Thu Jul 10 19:25:06 MDT 2003

> Anyone know of a inexpensive, reliable, linux/windowsICS friendly ISP
> that has local numbers in Aurora? (720 area code, specifically) My
> current financial situation precludes me from getting the comcast HSI i
> desire. $15-$20 a month is acceptable as long as service is reliable and
> doesn't kick me off every 20 minutes.

Front Range Internet. I don't know if the have a 720 prefix number, but a 303
number wouldn't be long distance anyway. I don't know what ICS is.

http://www.frii.com

Front Range Internet also has server-side user-configurable spam filtering.
Check out http://mailarmory.com/ -- I think it's all explained there. You get it
free with your dialup from FRII.

If you go with FRII, please be sure to tell them I referred you.

I don't know if TechAngle has dialup services or not, you'd have to check with
them. http://techangle.com/

jed