[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 21:05:47 MDT 2003

> > Although I must first confess a personal interest, there is a new,
> > locally-owned place at Florida & Havana called Gibby's.
>
> What's the connection? ;-)

Sports bars are our business, and this is our newest (and 4th) bar. I don't
work at any of the bars, stay home with our kids and work part-time at
RMSEL.

> > Although technically
> > not microbrews, in addition to the regular regular Bud/Coors "swill",
they
> > have Single Track, Blue Moon, Guinness, Avalanche & Hefferweissen. The
food
> > is good too, and there is are two large sitting areas with couches,
chairs
> > and coffee tables that might lend themselves well to "apre-CLUE
> > hobnobbing".
>
> Are minors allowed? If so, this sounds like a good alternative.
> Dave

During the week, according to my husband, someone under 21 should be okay
until 10:00. From my experience, on the weekend from early evening on there
are bouncers at the door checking ID's as folks walk in.  If you plan on
going as a group we could reserve tables or the sitting area, and let the
manager on duty know there might be some under-age with the CLUE group, and
there shouldn't be any problem. Also, if you'd like some special beer, we
can order it in for you.

Rita Gibson
(720) 935-4437 -- cell