[CLUE-Talk] "Liberal" media?

Srbraukhof at aol.com Srbraukhof at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 00:18:04 MDT 2003

In a message dated 7/17/03 11:48:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
teece at silverklein.net writes:

> The most scary thing about the Media these days is not bias left or
> right, but coroporate bias.
>
> Tim

Tim and all,

What scares me most of all about "today's media" is not liberal bias; not
conservative bias; not corporate bias (Geeze, in our industry 'tech publications'
have been giving the best reviews to the ones who favored them with the
highest dollar volume since water was new; I know... I was THERE... surprise.), but
agenda bias.  The bias that sets the "reporter's" personal and professional
agenda above integrity and truth in order to further their own self interests.

Scott
Scott R. Braukhoff
(303) 979-3693
(303) 921-6715