[CLUE-Talk] "Liberal" media?

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Fri Jul 18 09:19:06 MDT 2003

At 09:05 AM 7/18/2003 -0600, Dave Hahn wrote:

>One of the biggest problems with this type of analysis is that:
>     (1) statistics say whatever you want them to say, if you don't believe
>ask the statisticians

I think that 84.2% of them would agree with you, with a margin of error of
+/- 4%

Charles Oriez, coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"What to do? Who to root for? In a battle of evil vs. evil, who do you want
to win? I feel like jumping up and cheering, 'Go! Go! Go you money-grubbing
market-manipulating garbage-software-producing piece-of-shit scumbags!
Go!'" - Patti, on SPAM-L, reacting to the Microsoft anti-spam suit

"Let the spammers lose this one. I'll root for Microsoft to lose on some
other day." - one response to Patti on SPAM-L