[CLUE-Talk] Anybody need a Zip drive + disks?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Jul 22 13:04:34 MDT 2003

Hi, all--

I have a 100MB SCSI Zip drive that I am no longer using, along with 14
disks. As far as I can tell the drive works fine (at least it hasn't
started destroying disks yet) and the disks are all usable. I realize
these things are (deservedly) no longer popular, but it seems a shame to
just throw them away. If anyone has a use for these, let me know. I
would be interested in trading for any of the following items:

  * PCMCIA 80211b card
  * UPS
  * scanner
  * printer
  * or something else? Make a suggestion (but not sound/network/video
    cards--I have enough of those)

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.