[CLUE-Talk] Qwest

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Tue Jul 29 07:31:33 MDT 2003

How many other Americanisp customers with DSL are getting the run-around by
Qwest during Americanisp's move to downtown Denver?  First they won't do a
block transfer of Americanisp's customers to an ISP associated with it, forcing
each of us to call Qwest.  But Qwest tells me that Prolynx is not on their list
of compatible vendors, necessitating a teleconference call between me, Qwest,
and Americanisp.

Then I lose Internet access on Saturday, because Qwest put a completion date of
Aug 1.  There's no one to fix this on the weekend, of course.

On Monday, I call and complain and they tell me that I will have service by the
end of the working day.  No service.  Another call and I am told that the
completion date is Tuesday but it should really be Friday.

Maybe I can get service back today.