[CLUE-Talk] SCO vs the computer industry

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Mon Jun 16 20:39:32 MDT 2003

Interesting interview.  Now I know where the Iraqi propaganda minister went.

http://www.byte.com/documents/s=8276/byt1055784622054/0616_marshall.html

I find it interesting that SCO thinks it can claim ownership of a work
by calling it derivative, even if the programmers involved never signed
a license
with ATT.  I don't know if Novell or SCO ever offered licenses similar
to ATT's.  Apparently they think they can get ownership IBM?  And now
they say BSD didn't abide by the settlement, even though the judge ruled
they did?  Oh, and now Linux is a terrorist tool?

Someone must have read Hitler's comment that people are more likely to
believe a big lie.