[CLUE-Talk] Hatch Takes Aim at Illegal Downloading

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Thu Jun 19 10:35:47 MDT 2003

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 10:38 am, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> What really burns me is that the music industry absolutely refuses to
> address the real problem -- CDs are priced far too damn high for what
> they are.

One reason I like the .99 / song Apple implementation of digital music.
Hopefully, it will catch on.  I would personally spend a lot more money if I
were able to download the songs I want from an artist w/o additional 'filler'
that you get with CDs.

Jeff
--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."