[CLUE-Talk] music and such

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Thu Jun 26 01:26:07 MDT 2003

sum 41 is alright in small doses, although the same song does get annoying
over and over again

and evanescence is a band i learned to love thanks to p2p the one song on
the radio was enough to spark my intrests such that i downloaded many of the
songs on their album (several of which are available on their website,
though i think those are the little clips) and really like them. that's one
band i would pay the $15 their album is on cdnow/amazon (i hate the fact
that they merged, by the way) but i know part of that goes to the record
bigwigs. i'd pay $20 for that cd if all the proceeds went straight to the
band. it's that cool.