[CLUE-Talk] A couple of SCO articles from /.

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Tue Mar 11 12:57:07 MST 2003

I saw these on /. today and thought they might be of interest to some
(espicially because of the presenters tonight).

Linus Comments on SCO v IBM

djtrippin writes "[1]Linus comes forth on the SCO v IBM suit and how
it pertains(or doesnt, for that matter) to Linux." He definitely puts a
fair amount of perspective on the whole thing. This story really is
only going to get more bizarre.
Links
    1. http://mozillaquest.com/Linux03/ScoSource-05_Story01.html

--and--

SuSE may drop out of UnitedLinux

Corrado writes "According to this [1]article over at [2]Linux Box
SuSE Is "Reevaulating Our Relationship" with SCO Group. There is also a
reference to this [3]article in [4]wired about OSS developers rallying
behind IBM. The best line of the article is "Eric Raymond called SCO's
move 'deeply stupid...'""
Links
    1. http://linux.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=817
    2. http://linux.box.sk/
    3. http://www.wired.com/news/rants/0,2350,57969,00.html
    4. http://www.wired.com/

--
Doug

Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
Uptime: at 12:54pm up 95 days, 3:26
Random Thought:
"Life begins when you can spend your spare time programming instead of
watching television."
-- Cal Keegan