[CLUE-Talk] Alpha

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Fri Mar 14 10:37:48 MST 2003

Hi all,

Someone at the last meeting mentioned that they were wanting to get hold
of one of the Alphas. I've had one for quite some time now and haven't
gotten round to installing anything on it, since I know it's going to be
a major hassle and I really don't have time to tackle it. (Not to
mention the fact that I have a ridiculous number of computers already
anyway...)

So, I'm willing to part with this one for a few bucks or hardware that I
could put to use. Also, still looking for a Slot 1 motherboard that will
support a 733 PIII.

Have a great weekend, all.

Zonker
--