[CLUE-Talk] Memory upgrade for older laptop

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 08:48:11 MST 2003

Oh no! I'm not AT work today. But I am trying to fix one of our runaway process problems. The guys on the k12ltsp list have figured out a solution but the solution is spread over som many different threads I'm kind of lost.

Although hardware issues can be problematic, at least I can see and touch them!

At the rate this storm is going, perhaps it will be several days. Two snow days + two catch up days....