[CLUE-Talk] Charlie Daniels comments, article about Saddam's sons.

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Wed Mar 26 23:16:01 MST 2003

On Wednesday, 26 March 2003 at 22:48:44 -0700, Jeffery Cann
<fabian at jefferycann.com> wrote:
> Speaking of inhumane / questionable treatment of people ... The
> selective application of the Geneva convention by our government is
> sad.

<---SNIP--->

Sad, frightening, and hypocritical.  While I generally agree with the US
actions in the fight against terrorism, Bin Laden, and the current
actions being taken against Iraq, I strongly disagree with the
administrations position on "enemy combatants".

IMO, they should either be granted the same rights as a criminal in the
US, or be given POW status.  Since they were apprehended in a conflict,
I think POW status is more appropriate.

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/