[CLUE-Talk] Searching for the Roots of 9/11

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Wed Mar 26 23:47:13 MST 2003

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 10:05 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> I don't have cable. Would you tape it for me (under fair use, of course).

Due to a technical snafu, you are now the proud owner of a 60 minutes (the
middle 60 minutes) of Jean Claude Van Damme movie.  As an added bonus, it was
on the Spanish channel...

The 9/11 program is airing again soon - I'll try again.  It was worth
watching, because it presented some interesting ideas.  For a documentary
though, the editing seemed choppy in places.

Talk to you soon.
--
Life is a tie. In the end, no one wins.
 -- Oswald Neimo