[CLUE-Talk] Video Card question

Chris Terry tuba_man at attbi.com
Thu Mar 27 17:26:53 MST 2003

The ATI Radeon 9700 Pro is nice.  It's dual-headed and works acceptably
with linux.  Setting up the second monitor is a snap, and can even be
configured for TV output.  It's got VGA, S-Video (and composite adaptor
bundled), and DVI outputs (but only two work at a time), and AGP 8x support.
	On the negative side, I don't have GL support working fully.  I think
my AGP or DRI settings are off.  Either way, simple scenes like game
menus or GLTron run amazingly fast.  As soon as I fix the problem, it
should be running more complex things, like UT2K3, about 60-90 fps.