[CLUE-Talk] Charlie Daniels comments, article about Saddam's sons.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Mar 27 19:55:29 MST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:46:06 -0700
"G. Richard Raab" <rraab at plusten.com> wrote:

> While I am not Muslim, my understanding is that Al-Qaeda tolerates the
> Saudi monarchy because it is of the right faith. Saddam is not. He is
> considered more evil than us. If any true Al-Qaeda gets close to Sadaam,
> they are suppose to assignate him. That is why they have worked with the
> Kurds for some time.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/28/1048653833092.html

<quote>
Near Basra, Iraq: British military interrogators claim captured Iraqi
soldiers have told them that al-Qaeda terrorists are fighting on the side
of Saddam Hussein's forces against allied troops near Basra.
</quote>

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl