[CLUE-Talk] Available font sizes for xterm?

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 07:44:15 MST 2003

In cygwin, the <ctrl> + right mouse click on an xterm
to increase font size does not seem to work.  So, I
have been spawning xterms with the font parameter,
e.g., xterm -font 7x13.

Where can I find the list of all available font sizes?
 I found the fonts files in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/font,
but nothing jumped at me to indicate which font sizes
are available.  I also checked the xterm and X man
pages.

Would someone point me to the right location or man
page?

Thanks,
Jeff