[CLUE-Talk] Re: CLUE Website

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Mon Mar 31 14:43:31 MST 2003

Bret:

CLUE is hosted by Techangle.  It seems that Techangle is having some major
DNS problems these days.  Until Techangle fixes their DNS and servers, the
CLUE web site and mailing lists will remain down.

It was all working fine last week.

CLUE is still active.  I don't recall where they meet now but there is a
South group and a North group, since the commute was killer from the North.
The old core group still meets somewhere in the Denver Tech Center.

I transferred to Canada so I haven't been to a CLUE meeting in a couple
of years.  I still participate in the mailing lists though.

Try to access the web site again in a few days and it should be back by
then.  Techangle has some pretty sharp people so I expect they'll have
things back up and running today or tomorrow.  Every ISP has their moments
and it looks like they're having one now.

Regards,
Jim

--
Jim Ockers (ockers at ockers.net)