[CLUE-Talk] Traitors, Cowards, Scoundrels, and Intelligent Dissenters

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sat Mar 29 16:28:11 MST 2003

On 03-29 02:56, bill ehlert wrote:

>     if we're gonna discuss the topic, at least we could do it seriously
>     and usefully  --  in a way that helps us understand how we got into
>     this and what it might mean for the [near-term] future of the world,
>     rather than screeching at one another.

Actually, I think this list has maintained a very civil tone even when
people (strongly) disagree - which is fairly unusual, if you think about it.
Maybe it's because a lot of us meet up from time to time, and don't want
these events devolving into fisticuffs. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.
-German Proverb