[CLUE-Talk] Mark V. Shaney responds

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Wed May 21 18:53:26 MDT 2003

On 05-21 18:39, Matt Gushee wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 06:27:37PM -0600, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 17:50, Matt Gushee wrote:
> > > Hello, all--
> > >
> > > Mark has been lurking on this list since last December, and is finally
> > > ready to contribute his insights to the discussion. He asked me to pass
> > > this on to you all:
> >
> > Er, not to be rude, but...
> >
> > 1. Who is Mark V. Shaney?
>
> Google is your friend ;-)

<snip>

I must say this is a very fun idea. I can't wait to respond to an office memo with
the original text run through this. See who notices. ;)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to
allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself.
-Peter Bechmann
(contributed by Chris Johnston)