[CLUE-Talk] Another Bush Lie v2.0

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Sat Nov 1 13:49:30 MST 2003

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 03:53:14AM -0800, bill ehlert wrote:

> --- Randy Arabie <randy at arabie.org> wrote:
>
>     . . .
>
> > Why belong to a political party if you don't
> > have a vested
> > interest?
>
>     . . .
>

> **  because you're concerned with the
>     well-being of your country ?
>
>     just a wild guess.

I'm sorry Bill, but I do not understand your logic.

I'll give you my interpretation to your response:

I should belong to a political party (a party to which I
have no vested interest) because I am concerned with the
well-being of my country.

To me, being "concerned with the well-being of my country" means I
DO HAVE A VESTED INTEREST.  Thus, I would join the party
whose agenda would best address my concerns.
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/