[CLUE-Talk] Political compass

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:56:20 MST 2003

Here's an interesting anonymous survey to determine
where you stand in the political arena.  Good
questions, designed to evoke responses.  It plots your
some example historical figures for each quadrant for
reference.

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/index.html

I ended up in the 'Libertarian Left' quadrant (Gandi,
Dali Lama, Nelson Mandela) - not surprising if you've
read my posts here. :)

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.08

If your bored at work take it and post your results.
I'm curious to see how other CLUEbies rate - I suspect
a lot of us (by our interest in Linux) may end up on
the Libertarian side.  But, you never know.

Jeff

=====
the quality of thoughtfulness - http://isuma.org/