[CLUE-Talk] Political compass

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Mon Nov 3 12:06:34 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 11:12, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> On their "world chart", there's nobody in that quadrant. I disagree that
> their questions were good. I wound up spending time pondering what the
> underlying "bent" of some of them were, and so probably wound up answering
> more moderately, and/or perhaps on the other side, than I might have.

>From a "scientific" standpoint, they were poorly written. I just took it
as a fun exercise...

Here's a good one with no scientific merit whatsoever: Can you
distinguish Hackers from Serial Killers?
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

I got 10 out of 10 right. Some of the master hackers do bear a striking
resemblance to serial killers...

(Sorry, it requires Flash...)

Zonker
--