[CLUE-Talk] Fedora CDs?

TK foo7775 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 11:53:47 MST 2003

Hi all,

  I've just returned to Denver, & things are finally settling down
enough for me to think about getting back into Linux a bit, so I've been
trying to download the latest Red Hat versions (since I work in I.T., &
RH seems to be the corporate choice).  The problem that I've had is that
the ISOs seem to download just fine (the MD5s match), but when I try to
burn them & run the install, the media always fail the test.  (Yes, I've
tried slower speeds, etc.)

  I'm getting *really* tired of making coasters, so I'm hoping that
someone out there can make me a known-working copy of the Fedora CDs.  I
will be willing to drive to pick them up, and to reimburse the cost of
the CDs (or to trade some blank ones), plus a small amount for the
hassle.  I'm in the Westminster/Arvada area, but like I said, I'm
willing to drive to pick them up.

Thanks in advance,

TK
(FWIW, I have some errands to run today, but will check messages this
evening.)