[CLUE-Talk] More Evidence for a Hussein - AlQaeda Link

G. Richard Raab rraab at packet411.com
Sun Nov 16 17:29:44 MST 2003

On Saturday 15 November 2003 08:53 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Well, here's an interesting article:
> http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/42706.htm

There is an unknown "Top-Level Iraqi defector" that is claimed to have info
about the relationship between Al Qaeda and Sadaam.  That is the jist of
this.
Yet, Bin Ladin has called repeatidly for Iraqi's to rise up against Sadaam.
Likewise, OBL has worked with Sadaam's Enemies, the norther kurds, on
developing Bio weapons against Sadaam.
Further, after we in, OBL called for Iraqi's to rise up, keep out Sadaam and
kick us out.

These were known items . The first and the third were on tapes that were
played on TV and Radio. The third was on tapes and info captured in
Afgahastan and played on Fox and CNN.

Yet, W.'s admin, the same one that showed a known lie and claimed it was true,
is now using an unknown source as being the only peice of info that says that
Sadaam and OBL worked together?

I find it more credible that Santa lives, and is at the North Pole,
then to believe this.