[CLUE-Talk] Teaching Linux and/or programming to kids

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Nov 19 18:25:40 MST 2003

I remember an article in Linux Journal that described the poorest
sectino of India and the results of giving no education to any of the
kids and, while they didn't know the "correct term" of what things were,
they were able to figure things out.  Don't remember much of it, but
it's been within a year or so.

Kevin

--
Kevin Cullis