[CLUE-Talk] Report from the fiaSCO road show

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Wed Oct 8 08:58:05 MDT 2003

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dcarpeneto/sco.html

A decent write-up, and it's nice to see that SCO resellers aren't burying
their heads in the sand.  They may have no love for Linux, but they're
getting wise to SCO.

Also, I had no idea how antiquated Unixware had become.  I did some
Openserver administration in the early 90s, and while I was never
overly-impressed with it, it seemed "adequate" for an Intel-based *nix.
Apparantly, nothing has changed since then.  Wow.  (SCO users can expect
files larger that 2G sometime in the murky future.  Can't wait until
Linux can steal that feature!  Oh wait...)

-k