[CLUE-Talk] The military takes a cue from Microsoft

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sun Oct 12 09:06:46 MDT 2003

On Sunday 12 October 2003 1:52 am, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> Still sounds to me like something cooked up by Army PR.

I can't believe that our very own government would cook some quasi-accurate
story for PR purposes.

+http://news.google.com/news?num=30&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&edition=us&q=bush+PR+campaign&btnG=Search+News

Oh, wait - THAT'S right, it MUST BE THE LIBERAL MEDIA that is badly PORTRAYING
the situation in Iraq, not the facts of daily ambushes, bombings of UN
facilites, killings of US solders.  It's all just a rose garden:

 + http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?ItemID=15634

Has this administration (including the army) started used facts to make
decisions?  I didn't see any announcements on Fox News....

Jeff