[CLUE-Talk] The military takes a cue from Microsoft

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Mon Oct 13 15:41:54 MDT 2003

On Monday, 13 October 2003 at 14:53:19 -0600, Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:
> On Monday 13 October 2003 12:15 pm, Randy Arabie wrote:
> > I'm sorry, I must disagree.  I'm tired of hearing people
> > assert that, as if it were a fact.
>
> Speaking of assertions and facts, how about some facts to prove to us your
> assertion that he didn't lie?

Remember, my response was regarding Joe's assertion that
Bush "lied through his teeth".  Yet, he has failed to quote
the alleged lie.

You are now asking me to prove that Bush didn't lie?

I've often heard the quote, "You can't prove a negative."

I've never actually been asked to do it.
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/