[CLUE-Talk] The military takes a cue from Microsoft

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Mon Oct 13 16:21:23 MDT 2003

On Monday, 13 October 2003 at 16:06:07 -0600, Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:
> On Monday 13 October 2003 3:41 pm, Randy Arabie wrote:
>
> > I've never actually been asked to do it.
>
> I just did.  Your assumption is that he didn't lie.  What are your facts to
> back up this claim?

I'll just consider Dubya "innocent until proven guilty."
How about that?  It's up to the prosecutor to present the
evidence of guilt, not the other way around.

I just don't go around calling people liars without
something to back it up.  I suppose some folks don't have a
problem doing otherwise.
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy