[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Re: Bloomba

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 07:40:21 MST 2003

Hola,

I read about a 'new' email client -- it's a commercial
application, but based on a review I read in Business
Week, it sounds innovative:  built around searching,
including the ability to search attachments and
integrated RSS feeds:

http://www.statalabs.com/products/bloomba/overview.php

I asked about their support of Linux and here's their
response.  You can get in their 'open' beta program if
you email their sales folks <sales at statalabs.com>.

One reason I bring this up is for those who may wish
to use Linux at work and their companies want to use a
'supported' or 'commercial' email client.  This may be
another alternative to the IMHO 'heavy' Evolution
client.

Later,
Jeff