[CLUE-Talk] Learning Linux?

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 30 00:22:03 MST 2003

I've also found Marcel Gagne's Linux System Administration: A User's
Guide* *to be useful and would recommend this over the Running Linux
book. It is written more from the user's viewpoint than the sysadmin's,
and easier to read than the green book, but not quite as comprehensive.

If he can read only one then Nemeth's Linux Administration is the way to go.

BOF
_
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author=Gagn%E9%2C%20Marcel/002-7877427-5275245>_