[CLUE-Talk] Another Bush lie

G. Richard Raab rraab at plusten.com
Thu Oct 30 04:51:32 MST 2003

On Thursday 30 October 2003 12:15 am, bill ehlert wrote:
> --- black at galaxy.silvren.com wrote:
>
>     . . .
>
> > > I especially like those remarks in light of
> >
> > this quote from his speech on the carrier that
> >
> > day:
> > > "The battle of Iraq is one victory in a war
> >
> > on terror that began on September 11, 2001, and
> > still goes on."
>
> **  i have a hard time believing tht
>     shruberino really believes those
>     19 guys woke up on the morning of
>     9/11 and said:
>
>     "whattya wanna do today?"
>
>     "i dunno.  how about we swipe some
>     airplanes and fly 'em into some
>     big buildings?"
>
>      . . . on second thought, having
>     seen a few clips of the little twit,
>     maybe it's not so hard to swallow
>     that he  does  believe that.

 I do wish that more Americans would wake up and think through some of this
stuff. The WTC was first hit back in the early 90's because Clinton did not
listen to the intel world. We were lucky back then. Later on, there was
nothing successful here because we were actively going after the attacks.

Does anybody remember the y2k action over in Seattle? That was supposedly an
attack going on that good intel stopped. So do ppl think that we had nothing
later? No, the intel world does not work that way. They forwarded enough that
W's admin chould have used. They most likely ignored it, but then blamed the
intel later, hence the stall by W's admin for info to the senate. Later, he
blamed intel again for his linking Sadaam to WMD and Al Qaeda, even though
they flat out said that it was totally fabricated.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

--
cheers