[CLUE-Talk] I Wish I Could Afford to Buy one of These

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Thu Oct 30 09:28:03 MST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:23:01PM -0700, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:02:40 -0700
> Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday 29 October 2003 8:11 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> > > http://www.thbookservice.com/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6230
> > >
> > > For each of the Bush-bashers on this list. ;-)
> >
> > At last - some humor!  ROTFL - Although she's hardly 'beautiful', unless
> > you like a woman with a Somalian physique.
> >
> > I wonder if the doll will have an easier time getting a date?
> >
> > "Ten modest proposals to help Ann Coulter get a date."
> >  + http://archive.salon.com/media/feature/1999/06/25/coulter/
>
> Gee, it's been well over a year ago, when Bill Maher did the last
> broadcast of "Politically Incorrect". Anyway, one if his guests was ...
> Ann Coulter. She was quieter than I expected, almost stiff. But one thing
> she ain't, and that's ugly.
>
> I'd do her.

Whoa!  I'm sure glad I was able to read this thread before
most folks got into the office.  What a riot!!

Anyway, perhaps a few of these dolls would make good door
prizes at a CLUE meeting?

Coulter "lovers" could sleep with 'em...

Coulter "haters" could use 'em for target practice ;-)
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/