[CLUE-Talk] Can someone teach a Linux Class

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 30 16:56:31 MST 2003

Rita Gibson wrote:

>The principal of the school where I work/volunteer as network administrator
>is wondering if there is anyone in the LUG willing to teach a middle
>school/high school elective next semester on Mondays from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m

Could you tell us a little more:

    -- how many students and what would their background be;
    -- how many computers for them;
    -- any specific course objectives, are they mandated by any
curriculum or are we free to make our own;
    -- does the teacher need any special qualifications, such as
certification by the state;
    -- where is the class to take place;
    -- I am assuming a 16 week semester.

Can we get a POC phone number?