[CLUE-Talk] Why I don't recommend Apple

G. Richard Raab rraab at plusten.com
Thu Oct 30 18:34:35 MST 2003

On Thursday 30 October 2003 04:28 pm, Kirk Rafferty wrote:

> I run Jaguar on my Mac, and have no current plans to upgrade to Panther.
> So I really hope Apple doesn't do me wrong on this.

Hummmmm.   For the longest time, I was a huge fan of Apple. I used a newton
(still have 2 of them here). In fact just 2 days before Jobs killed it, I
told ppl that newton would be around for ages.

What I have heard through the grape vine is that apple is having financial
problems. They may elect to pull an MS here and say that no patches will be
available for older OSs and will only support panther.

Good luck.
I have a neighbor that I help with his Mac.

--
cheers
g.r.r.