[CLUE-Talk] SCO is now invoicing Linux users for the use of its Unix code

bof bof at pcisys.net
Tue Sep 2 05:49:13 MDT 2003

It used to be that the definition of chutzpah was a person who had
murdered her parents and then thrown herself on the mercy of the court
as she was now an orphan, but I believe that this just might redefine
the meaning. Apparently SCO is now invoicing Linux users for the use of
its Unix code:

    http://www.commentwire.com/commwire_story.asp?commentwire_ID=4733

I wonder how many of these will be returned crumpled, with a rather
smelly brown substance smeared all over them?

BOF