[CLUE-Talk] SCO is now invoicing Linux users for the use of its Unix code

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Sep 2 07:47:04 MDT 2003

Actually, a thread similar to this is going around the SF Bay Area LUGs as
well, with similar reactions and thoughts.  The thoughts of potential
charges
are along the lines of extortion and fraud if I recall correctly.

I would save it and see what Ken Salazar's office has to say, provided there
are a large number of complaints and invoices received here in CO.

FWIW.

--- Crawford