[CLUE-Talk] PM Position Open

rknech at pcisys.net rknech at pcisys.net
Fri Sep 5 07:39:49 MDT 2003

Just as a heads up for anyone on the list that is a job seeker.

The Company I work for Cabela's  (www.cabelas.com) has  Project
manager/Lead Position open.  This position is in my group in MIS (MIS
Applications - Internet) and will be the head of my group (The group will
be of three developers - these positions are already filled).  I have been
involved in doing two interview thus far.  Anyone on this list who has good
project management experience and has worked with Internet related projects
should apply.  You can apply in the online career center on cabelas.com or

The job is in Sidney Nebraska, but some people live in Sterling, CO and
drive up (about a 30 mile drive).  I myself moved up here from Denver.

Disclaimer:
I am not a recruiter, I am not making this post at the request of my
employeer.  I am posting this in hopes of helping a fellow Linux enthusiast
job seeker possibly find a position.

---
Richard Knechtel
Senior Programmer/Analyst