[CLUE-Talk] linux training

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Sep 22 23:47:19 MDT 2003

Our refurbishing project is attracting a fair number of tech minded Boulder
HS students, none of whom have any linux exposure, but all of whom have
heard of it and want in.

My thought is to put together a fundies series of lectures to give while we
watch installs happen. Anyone have a good syllabus to point me to?

On a separate note, some of the schools that we are giving machines to need
some basics.  Should we give them the O'Reilly "Running  Linux" book, or
something else?  Does Softpro or O'Reilly have a donor program?

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**