[CLUE-Talk] XML

Aaron H. riverjetties2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 18:06:12 MDT 2003

Actually, If you could spare 1-2 hours that would be enough time to go over a practice test online.  I'm really not looking for a full blown class.  Just some words of advice.
I've already had two interviews so I'm guessing that my first three scores were good enough.  But I still have a free test purchased by Qwest and a practice test waiting for me.  If you can meet for an hour, anytime, that would be Awesome!

Aaron

"G. Richard Raab" <rraab at plusten.com> wrote:
On Monday 29 September 2003 04:01 pm, Aaron H. wrote:
> I need to pass 3 "Brainbench" Tests by a score of at least 3.5 out of 5 to
> be considered for an IT Help Desk/Support position I am applying for at
> Qwest. The test is on things like Namespaces, Attributes, DTD's, XSLT and
> Spreadsheets. I am looking for a private instructor willing to meet in
> person or on the phone. If you're not too busy let me know your fee,
> Thanks!
>
> Aaron

Right now I am working on 2 startups. If you have quick questions, I can
help. Also, I have a few books that you can read, but they are dated.

If all you need is a quick overview (1-2 hours), some books to read, and the
ability to ask questions later, I can do that.

But I would guess that you are looking for a full blown class which I can not
afford the time (I am sorry, but I have personal commitments).

--
cheers
g.r.r.