[CLUE-Talk] Gonzo Gizmos

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at techangle.net
Sun Apr 4 10:10:10 MDT 2004

I saw this book in the science section at Borders about a week ago:

[Gonzo Gizmos: Projects & Devices to Channel Your Inner Geek]

I seem to remember a thread some time ago discussing geeky projects to do
with kids. This looks like it has a few.

P.S. I also saw "Linked" which I picked up at the library and started
reading today. So far, it looks promising. Anyone else read this?

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at techangle.net
May this continent, the last explored by humankind, be the first one to be
spared by humankind.
-Jacques-Yves Cousteau 1973, on Antartica