[CLUE-Talk] PostgreSQL Advocacy

Patty Laushman patty at theuptimegroup.com
Fri Apr 16 13:30:58 MDT 2004

At the IT Forum in Denver a few weeks ago, I met a professor from Colorado Technical University who teaches programming and database classes, and she is thinking about adding instruction on PostgreSQL to a class next year.  She would like to talk with people who use PostgresSQL and especially those who have used BOTH Oracle and PostgreSQL.  If you are willing to answer some questions about your experience, please contact me so I can put you in touch with her.

Thanks!

Patty Laushman
The Uptime Group, Inc.
(303) 757-4611, Ext. 404