[CLUE-Talk] SCSI RAID for sale

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Mon Apr 26 04:18:30 MDT 2004

We're moving to a small beach house in South Carolina.  Most of
the computer stuff I'm not going to move is not exciting - old
video cards and such that I'll likely donate to the high school.  But
I do have some SCSI disks and controllers that would make a great
little RAID setup.  I have four matched 9 GB drives with the 68 pin
conncector.  I set them up with four individual controllers.
I also have a 36GB 80 pin SCSI drive with a 68-80 pin adapter.  That
one is LVD.  I have a controller for that, too.  And I have a
hardware RAID board from HP that works fine (though it claims the
battery is low), with cables for it all.  In short, a fun little
setup to learn and use hardware RAID on Linux.

I'm thinking all the drives cables and controllers for $100 cash
first come first served.  Email me with questions or to get directions
as to where to get a look at this stuff.

And if you are really bored, check out http://www.rfrank.net/606B/index.html
to see my new home.

--
Roger Frank