[CLUE-Talk] For Sale: 1970 MGB-GT

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Apr 28 20:05:19 MDT 2004

Hi Folks.

First off, this isn't my car. I'm just posting this to help out a friend.

This MG would be considered a "project" car. For example, I'm told it has
all parts, but I've observed that the radiator is not in the engine
compartment. "It's in there somewhere -- maybe in the back seat." It's
apparent that at one time, it was yellow. Lights are not mounted. It's
very dusty/dirty. You get the general idea.

If you, or someone you know, is into restoring MGs, please reply offlist
with contact info.

Thanks.
jed

--