[clue-talk] OT (from Fox31): Free Ipod offer?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Mon Dec 27 08:51:49 MST 2004

Sort of off topic, but since I know most of us like those high tech
toys, I figured I would ask.

On Fox31 News at 9PM on 25/26 Dec (one of those days) I heard a small
blurp about some group giving away free Ipods, though there are some
criteria involved (getting some friends involved and signing up for
something, but I was doing the dishes as I heard this, so I do not
recall the specifics).  I was wondering if anyone from CLUE would be
interested in checking this out some or had the web site involved?

--- Crawford