[CLUE-Talk] projector fund

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sat Feb 7 09:37:42 MST 2004

On 02-05 13:03, Casagrande, Steve wrote:
> What's a projector fund?
>
> Actually, I'm looking for a machine, at least a Celeron 600 or PII 500 or
> so, to hack around with.  I know I could just pick up a Wal-mart box, but
> want to keep it even cheaper if possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Casagrande

Well, it's not quite what you want, but if no one here has anything for
sale, there's contactpc.com (they are in highlands ranch).

I just checked their website:
Cel-300: 49.95
PII-400: 79.95

I don't represent these guys. I have bought a few things from them, however.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
The min trouble with democracy is that the people eventually realize that they
can vote themselves the treasury; then you have anarchy.
-H. L. Mencken's Observation