[CLUE-Talk] Good Inexpensive Linux ISP

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Sun Feb 8 22:21:03 MST 2004

i used techangle for a couple months on dialup and found them rather
inexpensive and really reliable. not to mention i was running freebsd at
the time and they didn't bat an eye. i now use them for dsl which is
equally good. i don't remember the exact amount i payed but i think it
was somewhere in the $13-15 ballpark with no email or webspace, just a
number to dial into and access the net. they were also very fast,
getting me a temporary username and phone number to dial into within an
hour of when i emailed saying i'd need one in the next day or 2. the few
times i've had to call, they were very knowledgable and have excelent
customer service.