[CLUE-Talk] Good Inexpensive Linux ISP

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon Feb 9 09:16:08 MST 2004

I and others had no problem connecting on the first call.  The only
possible disadvantage is that to save on overhead, they do everything via
the internet.  In other words, you pay via credit card online, and they do
not send you paper bills, but do send email bills.  So the only problem is
that you MUST pay by credit card, which some people may not like.

Angelo