[CLUE-Talk] Re: Introduction New Subscriber

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Sat Jan 3 14:13:39 MST 2004

Hello.  You've found a nice spot.  I joined this list
three years ago with similar intentions.  I started by
asking a lot of questions with the hope of getting smarter
and attaining a position of wisdom allowing me to answer
questions.

I did get smarter and learned a lot.  The trouble is,
everyone on the list got smarter, too, so I'm still mostly
asking questions rather than answering them.

As a Windows user you may find from some Linux enthusiasts
strong hostility towards Windows and Bill Gates.  Rest
assured that many Linux enthusiasts recognize the need to
interoperate with Windows and have some useful experience
doing so.